Whether BIG or small, your gift makes a difference.
We are grateful for each large financial donation that comes in, but equally vital are the smaller monthly donations. Your drop combined with another’s, and another’s creates a steady stream, our ocean!
We value being accountable and trustworthy with every cent, and will share with you how your investment goes a long way to transforming lives. Our financial reports (audited annually) are available should you wish to see them.
We are grateful for your considering Botshabelo as a recipient of your donation, and excited to partner with you. Tax Receipts and B-BBEE PointsShould you require any further information, or have any questions, please contact us. Should you require a Tax Receipt for a donation already gifted, please contact us, and we will gladly get that to you!
WAYS TO GIVE
- Regular, reliable giving helps us plan better, and DO MORE. Become a monthly sponsor!
- Organise a DONATION DRIVE. Running 3 programmes with over 2 600 kids takes LOTS of stuff: peanut butter, bread, glue sticks, paper, … Learn More.
- Donate your BIRTHDAY. Maybe this year, you could ask friends, family, and co-workers to celebrate your birthday by giving gift to the babies, preschoolers, and teacher trainees of Botshabelo. Read More.
- Click below to learn more about specific opportunities to partner by programme:
DONATE NOW: EFT | Give n’ Gain | Snapscan
- EFT Bank Details: Bank: Standard Bank | Branch: Centurion | Branch code: 012645 | Acc. No. 20 245 2832 | Swift Code: SBZAZAJJ | Bank Street Address: Standard Bank Building Second Floor, Corner Hendrik Verwoerd and South Street, Centurion, Pretoria 002 | Intermediary Bank: The Standardbank of SA
- Give n’ Gain: A safe and secure online donation platform. GivenGain Page to make contributions from overseas.
WHAT CAN MY DONATION DO?
Below are a few examples of the costs in our organisation, to give you an idea of what your donation can achieve! There are various opportunities to sponsor specific projects, events and so forth. This list will be updated accordingly, keep checking in!