A time for family, friends, and fun, we love the holidays! Our community partners, individuals and companies alike, invest into our women and children year round to restore justice and to transform lives. Together this year, we have seen such exciting things happen:
- 12 ADOPTIONS (orphaned and abandoned babies placed in loving Forever Families),
- 40 Grade R students GRADUATE ready for a great Grade 1 (and 3x more likely to matriculate),
- AND over 60 teachers EMPOWERED TO UPLIFT the standard of education for their 1158 students!
The Holidays are a GREAT time to celebrate with friends and family. Why not make your holiday gifts MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Celebrate with your family these lives you have impacted through Botshabelo, the ones we have changed, and the ones we are changing!
1) Give a Botshabelo Cookbook to friends, colleagues and family! ALL proceeds benefit the children and women of Botshabelo. (Contact Us to order! Stay posted for details via Facebook)
2) Group together with friends, colleagues, and family to give back. Collect donations from our Christmas Wishlist and deliver them together.
We are BETTER TOGETHER!