The #PurplePeloton is BACK…and ready to take on 2015’s Momentum 947 Cycle Challenge…are YOU?!
Every year a team of dedicated, brave and passionate (some call them crazy too!!) people get on their bicycles and ride nearly 100kms to see CHANGE in our community. They ride to see future generations raised up and invested in. They ride to add value to their city. They ride and raise money for Botshabelo…they are TRUE HEROES. They are the Purple Peloton!!
You can be one of these heroes…YOU CAN JOIN THE PURPLE PELOTON!
1. RIDE the Momentum 947 Cycle Challenge for a purpose, ride for Botshabelo!
Registration is closed – BUT if you’re already registered to ride, you can still join our charity bond! ‘Riding for a Purpose’ will get you a better start time and you’ll know you’ve made a true difference. AVAILABLE 16-22 Sept. ONLY! After that, come cheer us on and plan for 2016.
To join our team…email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will ride in our fantastic #Purple Peloton cycling kit, and you and anyone you manage to bring along are invited to join our Spinathon (on the 26th of September at Virgin Active, Rooihuiskraal) and our training rides (to be scheduled). Our kick off party will be taking place on Thursday 12 November.
Each rider pledges to raise 3k for Botshabelo. People are so willing to get behind a brave hero like you and support a cause… We will also help with proposals for work as well as Facebook posts that you can repost, etc.
2. SUPPORT the Purple Peloton
- Sponsor a rider toward their 3k goal. Ask your company to sponsor and if you need more info, simply email email@example.com for details on tax receipts, BEE certificates, or proposals.
- Donate using the bank details below (reference ‘your name 947’), OR
- Or you can check out our Back a Buddy page, and pick a rider to support.
- Support the TEAM on RACE DAY, 1) at our SUPPORTER ZONE (64 Main Rd), 2) at the race site, 3) and on SOCIAL MEDIA (#PurplePeloton).
So whether you’re going to RIDE or SUPPORT….or BOTH…we hope you’ll join our #PurplePeloton and enjoy our great city through cycling!! And most importantly, raise awareness and funds for Botshabelo to continue our work as we invest in the future generation of South Africa!
Contact us if you’d like any more details!
Botshabelo Bank Details:
Branch Code: 012 645
Account Name: Botshabelo
Account Number: 20 245 2832
Reference: your name + 947