On the 20th of September 2014, (that’s a Saturday) we will be hosting our 2nd annual Spinathon to raise funds for the Babies Home…and to boost our Purple Peloton as they prepare to Ride for a Future at this year’s Momentum 94.7 Cycle Challenge!
It will be hosted at the Virgin Active in Lonehill from 9:30am until 12:30pm. Non-Virgin Active members are most welcome – please just bring your ID or Driver’s License!
How it works:
– You choose how long you’d like to ride for – 1, 2 or 3 hours.
– You get in your gym kit, pack your Virgin Active gym card OR ID/Driver’s License and head for the gym on the 20th of September.
– You arrive at your desired time (9:30/10:30 or 11:30am), come find us at the Spinning Studio and get on your bike and RIDE!
– The costs are as follows. Its R50 to register, and then R100 for every hour you intend to ride. (You can always come in planning to do 1 and stick around for all 3 if you’d like!)
EVERY CENT you give will go straight to the Babies Home! The gym kindly hosts this event with us for free! You can pay in cash or via Snapscan on the day.
– And that’s it…a really simple way to make a difference!! Bring your friends, family and colleagues – let’s see who can bring the most people through to this fun event! We will have qualified instructors and we promise you’ll SWEAT!! And the best part…there’ll be PRIZES up for grabs on the day!
We hope you can join us – its going to be one awesome morning!! Email or Call Michelle if you’d like any more info…firstname.lastname@example.org OR 079 074 7563. Don’t forget, you can join our Purple Peloton and ride the Momentum 94.7 Cycle Challenge for Botshabelo, you can sponsor one of our riders or you could sponsor our Cycling Kit!